• How we use your personal information;
• What personal information we transfer to third parties;
• How long we keep your personal information;
• Information about marketing announcements;
• Your rights;
• Other relevant privacy information;
• Changes to the way we protect your privacy;
• How to contact us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This chapter provides the following information:
• The categories of personal data we process;
• Sources and specific categories of personal data not directly received from you;
• the purpose of the processing of your personal data;
• the legal basis for the processing.
We process your account data (“Account Data”). Account data may include your full name, email address, phone number, shipping and invoice address, purchase history, and other information you provide when you sign up. This data comes directly from you. We process account data for the purpose of operating the website in order to provide our services, ensuring the security of the site, services and to contact you. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the agreement and / or entering into a agreement upon your request, as well as our legitimate interest in monitoring and improving our website and services.We process information relating to the provision of our services on our website (“transaction details”). Transaction details may include your contact information and transaction information. Transaction data is processed for the purpose of supplying goods, services and maintaining a proper record of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a mutual agreement, and / or agreement upon your request as well as our legitimate interest in the proper administration of our website and trade.We may process information about your application for a consumer credit (“leasing data”). Leasing data may include data on your employment, your marital status, your solvency information and more. Leasing data is processed only to contact consumer credit companies about the potential consumer credit coverage required to pay for the goods purchased if you opt for the deferred payment option. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the mutual agreement and / or the conclusion of the agreement at your request.We may process the information you submit to sign up for our emails and newsletters (“messaging data”). Messaging data is being processed to send you relevant messages and news. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Similarly, if we have already sold you goods or provided services on our site and you do not object, we may process messaging data based on our legitimate interests, namely, to maintain and improve customer relationships. We may process information in connection with any notice you send us (“correspondence data”). Correspondence data may include communication content and communication related metadata. If communication is initiated through the communication forms on our website, the website will generate correspondence related metadata. Correspondence data is processed to contact you and keep track of your records. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the proper management of our website and business, the provision of a consistent and high-quality consulting practice and the resolution of disputes between you and our employees.We may process your personal data as set forth in this policy if it is necessary to comply with or enforce legal requirements, whether they arise out of court, administrative or otherwise out of court. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in protecting and safeguarding our legal rights, your legal rights and the legitimate rights of others.In addition to the specific purposes for which we are authorized to process your personal data as mentioned above, we are also entitled to process your personal data even when such processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIESWe want to gain and maintain your trust. To that end, we will only share your personal information when necessary.We are authorized to share your data with the following third-party categories in order to provide you with our services as stated in this policy:
• We have the right to disclose your personal data to any of our group companies (including our subsidiaries and holding companies and its other subsidiaries);
• Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on our website may be processed by our payment service providers. We only share your transaction information with our payment service providers to the extent necessary for your payment, refund and complaint needs.
We use data usage data to create user profiles for marketing and market research purposes or for our supply-oriented needs. Usage data includes exactly the beginning and end of user sessions, as well as the scope of pages and offers what user viewed. User profiles will not be compared with your personal information. You have the right to opt out of this data use by emailing us.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data that we process for any specific purpose or purposes is not stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes. In any event, information shall be stored for no longer than:
• Account details will be stored for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last time you signed into your account or your last purchase (whichever is later);
• transaction data will be stored for a maximum of 10 (ten) years after the end of service provision;
• Leasing data will be stored for no longer than order fulfillment or cancellation;
• Messaging data will be stored for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last time you signed into your account or your last purchase (whichever is later);
• correspondence data will be stored for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the end of the communication.In some cases, we cannot specify for how long we will keep your personal data. For example, access data will be stored for as long as necessary for specific purposes.Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we are entitled to store your personal data if necessary, to fulfill our legal obligations.
INFORMATION ON MARKETING NOTIFICATIONS
If you have agreed, we will send you marketing notices by email or SMS to provide you with up-to-date information to help you view and locate our products. You may opt-out of receiving marketing notices from www.scooter-electrico.eu at any time.
• Clicking on the “opt-out” link in any email;
• Contacting our Customer Service Team at scooter-electrico.eu If you opt out of receiving marketing notices, we will update your profile to ensure that you do not receive such communications in the future.Please note that since www.scooter-electrico.eu has a comprehensive network of interconnected services, it may take a few days for the information to be updated across all our systems, so you may receive notifications from us while we process your request.Opting out of marketing notices does not mean that you will stop communicating on services, such as order updates.
This section of the policy gives you an overview of your rights under data protection rules. Because some of the rights are complex, this Communication covers only the key aspects. We ask you to consult the relevant laws and guidelines for complete information on your rights.You have the following rights to apply for your personal information:
• The right of access to personal information held by us;
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information that we hold about us. (However, most of the information you can edit in My Account profile is https://www.scooter-electrico.eu/account/);
• The right to request the deletion of your data;
• The right to restrict data processing;
• The right to object to data processing;
• Data transfer rights;
• The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority;
• The right to withdraw consent. If you would like to realize your rights, file a complaint or have any questions, please contact us at the form scooter-electrico.eu
Right of access to data. You have the right to consent or disagree with our processing of your personal data and, if we do, to access your personal data and other additional information. The additional information shall include information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients of the personal data. Provided that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will provide a copy of your personal data. Right of correction. You have the right to correct any inaccurate data that you have, and for processing purposes, you have the right to supplement any data that is incomplete. In some cases, you have the right to delete your personal data. Such cases include: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (II) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; (c) you object to the processing under certain data protection rules; (d) processing is for marketing purposes; or (e) the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, in some cases you will not be able to exercise this right. The exceptions where processing is necessary are as follows: (I) for the exercise of freedom of expression and information; (II) to comply with our legal obligations; or (III) to institute, enforce, or defend legal claims. In some cases, you have the right to restrict processing. Such cases include: (a) you dispute the accuracy of personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data; (c) we no longer need personal data for processing, but they are necessary for you to raise, enforce, or defend lawful claims; (d) you object to processing in the public or legitimate interest until such opposition is confirmed. If processing is limited to the above, we are entitled to continue to store your personal data. However, we will process it only: (I) with your consent; (II) to institute, enforce, or defend legal claims; (III) to protect the rights of another individual or legal entity; or (IV) for important public interest purposes.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in connection with the specific situation you are in. However, this is possible to the extent that we require processing in accordance with our or a third party’s legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, we will discontinue processing of your personal information unless we are able to provide a legitimate reason for processing that is more
important than your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing is necessary to raise, enforce, or defend lawful claims;
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing your personal data for that purpose. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes. If you object to such processing, we will discontinue processing of your personal information unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information violates data protection rules, you have the legal right to lodge a complaint. As far as our processing of your personal information is subject to your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to revocation.
information collected or stored by cookies.
Three ways to manage cookies:
• External Sources (1)
• Browser settings (2)
• Cookies on our website (3)
(1) Cookies from service providers
• Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use the content of the website. If you don’t want your browser to use Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and Privacy.
(2) How can you manage cookies?
Most browsers allow users to refuse or delete cookies. Actions may vary depending on browser and version. Below is the current information on how to block or delete cookies on service providers’ websites such as Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please note that deleting or disabling cookies may affect your user experience and you may not be able to benefit from some of our website.
(3) What cookies do we use?
There are four main types of cookies. Here’s how and why we use them:
(1) Website Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the website and use features available, such as “Add to Cart”.
(2) Website Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow you to evaluate and analyze how our customers use our website, improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies: When you browse or shop at www.scooter-electrico.eu, these cookies will remember your preferences so that we can make your shopping experience smooth and tailor-made for you.
(4) Statistics cookies: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
(5) Target cookies: These cookies are used to show you current ads. These cookies limit the number of times your ad is displayed and help us evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
(6) Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
(7) Unclassified cookies: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. OMFY 100% meets GDPR requirements:
• OMFY will not share any of its client’s personal information to any third parties that are not related to OMFY. Some of the client’s data may be forwarded on the following exceptions:
? OMFY will respond to court orders or other legal processes and may provide relevant information to relevant parties about the client on such a case, but will inform the end client about such process and will wait for a valid response from the end client before sending out the information to the respectable party. If the client owning the related account fails to respond in 15 days, we will send out the information to the respectable party without the confirmation of the client.
? Third Party Providers – some of the information will be sent to third-party providers such as Payment Gateways. OMFY will solely choose which third-party providers to send client’s information to. This depends on the services that will be offered by the third-party to OMFY clients, however no client information will be sent to the third parties not related to OMFY services.
• OMFY shall not be responsible for any changes in services provided by a third-party provider, also will not be held liable for any damage or loss which may arise from service disruption provided by a third-party provider. OMFY will show the highest interest to make sure that the services provided by a third-party are running smoothly and correctly. OMFY will also contact the third-party provider when changes or fixes are needed; however, the time needed for any fix or alteration will not be decided by OMFY and OMFY will not be held liable for any fixes or alterations to be performed on a product provided by a third-party in a definite time frame;
• Security specialists in OMFY keep our customers information safe;
• OMFY Sign Up and Login forms are completed through a secure server (HTTPS/SSL);
• OMFY uses cryptography hash functions to protect your personal information. Customer password is stored as a hash and, in the event of a security breach, original password cannot be recovered;
• The user’s personal data is processed and stored by using organizational and technical means that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure and against any other unlawful processing and to fit GDPR requirements;
• OMFY uses two types of cookies: Session cookies (expire at the end of a browser session) and Persistent cookies (stay till you delete them from your internet browser). Some cookies are created by using the other web analytics service providers. In your Browser Settings you can select/manage your cookies settings;
• The user has the right to know how their personal data is processed, require correcting incorrect user information, incomplete or inaccurate personal data and insist to delete these data by removing the account. If you have any questions about GDPR, please contact us at www.scooter-electrico.eu
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Third party websites
We may work with third parties, commonly referred to as service providers, who are authorized to place third party cookies on our sites or our services, apps and tools with your consent. These service providers allow us to provide you with a better, faster and more secure website experience.
The services provided on our site are intended for persons over 14 years of age. The terms of an individual loyalty program or contest may include a different or higher minimum age limit for the participant.
If we have reasonable doubts about the processing of data of a person under the age of this paragraph, we will delete such personal data from our databases.
CHANGES IN HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this notice from time to time to reflect how we process your data.
If we make material changes, we will notify you on our website or otherwise, such as by sending an email, so that you can review the changes before continuing to use our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We always want to reach out to our customers (especially if you think we are disappointed or could improve).
• you have questions or comments about this policy;
• you want us to stop using your information in the future;
• You can contact our privacy specialists by writing to us at the form scooter-electrico.eu
Responsible for processing your data:
Scooter Electrico Team
Reg Number:. ID15753056